Saturday 15 October 2016

Sasha's first thoughts

Hi! This is Sasha and my perspective of the challenge as a kid. I do go to an after school club, so I will get snacks there, but other than that I'm really excited to get into this challenge! :) Me and my family have been talking about the challenge since late September, and how we're using a few cheats, such as the jar of pickled cukeamelons I got from moms friend as a gift that I can eat over the week. I love doing challenges with my family, especially when it has to do with awareness or green cities. Today we drove around for a long time, in the rain. We went to five stores, in the rain. It was a lot of fun though. As I write this all our stuff is on the table behind me, and it looks like what we usually get for like maybe five days. My family has never done this challenge before, so I'm happy to be part of the first time! It has already been fun. I hope it stays that way! Tomorrow the challenge starts for real, so we are having a nice dinner tonight. I can't wait for plain oatmeal with cinnamon tomorrow! (Sarcasm) That's a wrap for tonight!
                                                                                -Sasha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment