Tuesday 18 October 2016

Sasha's Thoughts. Day Three.

Hi folks!
Day three rolled around today. Meals were oatmeal (But better than last time!) for breakfast, and soup for lunch. Dinner was at my after-school-club, because Tuesday and Thursday I stay late for programs. Tonight's dinner was mac and cheese with salad. Mini muffins and "Veggie Cookies" stood in as snacks, plus an apple in my lunch.
Other than that, there isn't much else. Before the challenge I thought I would starve and be super hungry 24/7 all week. I'm not even that hungry, and when I get hungry, I set my mind on distracting things like homework or dad's hokey game on the computer.
Today was a Tasty Tuesday! I can't really think of anything for Wednesday, but I know it will be tasty too!
I will be sure to fill you in on my tasty details of our week!
                                                                      -Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment